Once you’ve found the perfect property, you likely will need an appraisal. So what does that all entail? Find answers to five common questions about this important piece of the home buying process.
1. Why is an appraisal required?
2. Do I need to hire an appraiser?
3. How do appraisers determine a home’s value?
4. How could the results of the appraisal affect my purchase?
5. Can I challenge the appraisal results?
Your NextHome First Coast Realtor can guide you on every step in the purchase process, including the appraisal. Discuss any additional questions or concerns you may have with your Realtor. We are here to help!
If you are looking for your next home, we are your brokerage of choice. 🧡🏠🐾🧡
Stephanie Sanalila – Florida Licensed Realtor, Owner
NextHome First Coast